Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up? im new to this site, and could use a little help. i have a 2005 kfx700 with std muzzy, k&n filter, im jetted 182f/182r ,12 holes in lid on air box, 2 1/2 out on a/f screw. it seems to be running ok just dont have that bottem end as it did stock. can anybody tell me what could be wrong?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Shim your needles with #4 brass washers, polish your slides to a mirror finish and cut a coil off the slide springs. Might even try 185f 185r

·
Registered
8 Posts
jetting problems

i got a 04 kfx700 with a k&n filter, dynatek cdi box and a polaris white spring and hmf duals i can't get it to run right i am currently running 145 front and 148 rear it will run until top speed then it cuts out it blows out blacks smoke i tried to run it without the air box lid on it it will runs worst i jetted it like 5 times i don't know what to do can any one help me out
thanks
eric

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
erickawasaki, try jetting up a little more and adjusting your air/fuel screw. im running 182f/182r, and mines run good on top end it just dont seem to have that low end pull it use to have on wholeshots

1 - 6 of 6 Posts