Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just picked up '05 BF750 with only 1400mi on it. The stock wheels and tires are still on her and they are torched Front two tires won't stay aired up due to some nice punctures. I'm in the Ozark area so my property is full of rocks and down tree limbs when I want to ride around on the trails... but I also need her to haul a trailer with dirt/rocks/trees and so on over my grass and would prefer not to destroy the lawn as much as possible.

So I'm trying to figure out the best wheel/tire combo. From my researching on here it looks like moving to 14" wheels with 26" or 27" tires seem to be the standard everyone has been going to... but am unclear of the specific sizes, offsets and so on as well as which tire would be the best for the above terrain.

I'm not really looking to put a lift kit on or really change out anything other then the wheels/tires so that it's more suitable... it's more of 80% work, 20% play atv.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks all!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I use 215 15 70 15"rims and General AT/2 tires with no lift kit. I got 25,000 miles on the last set. I live in the Ozarks too

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
I love my ITP Mud Lite XTR tires in 12" wheel - More cushion for the ride. I would do a 26" or a 27" tire.

Reactions: Swanny52
1 - 3 of 3 Posts