Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do they make a high flow fan for the brute that goes in place of the stock fan I know highlifter makes a triple flow rad. with a good fan but there is nothing wrong with my rad. I just want a better fan. gotta 08 brute force 750

·
Registered
259 Posts
they sell a 10" fan at advanced auto that works a lot better than the stock one

·
Registered
17 Posts
auto fan did not hold up long, after some mud and water, then powerwashing..
Spal makes a nice fan about the same size as stock but with more blades so it pulls more air. I bought one on e-bay the guy includes a bracket that lines up with the stock holes, all you have to do is spice your old stock connector on from the old fan. It has held up now for a few months with no problems. His price was not much more then the fan it self.

·
Registered
259 Posts
have you actually used and auto fan? or are you assuming that it wont last long?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have actually used the auto fan, it lasted about a month(4-5 rides maybe 100 miles), I power wash almost after every ride and I ride some water and mud. I think it is the washing. It stopped working then popped the fuse, when I pulled it out it was seized up. My stock only went when the fan bushing(mount) stripped.
The new fan from spal has lasted a few hundred miles already and has been washed the same way.

·
Registered
259 Posts
ok thats good to know i was going to buy an autolite one soon but i guess i need to look for different ones lol

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
i was considering a better fan. that ebay seller had one for a p700/bf650, would that fit the p650 or is the fan mount different?

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
I have the Muzzy fans 40.00. It replaces the stock fan blade with a metal one from a refridgeration unit fan (larger 4 blade with more pitch). I have it on my Teryx. when the fan does come on, it only runs for probably 10-30 seconds.

cheap alternative.

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts