Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 9 inch and 2 10 inch hiper rings they are red and in good condition.I looked these up and they are 26.00 new so I guess 15.00 each sounds fair or just make me an offer.I will trade for green rings if anyone has any.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
40$ for all six is me offer.. I could pick them up on a weekend. Just throwing that out there.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If that's all you think they are worth I'll just keep them.I need to get new ones and they are 26 each so I need more than 40.I f someone has a link to where I can get new ones at a decent price please post it up.

·
Registered
50 Posts
If that's all you think they are worth I'll just keep them.I need to get new ones and they are 26 each so I need more than 40.I f someone has a link to where I can get new ones at a decent price please post it up.

Contact this guy if you havent already. He looks to be away until the 10th but he should get you a better price than $26. I shouldnt be giving you this info, you outbid me on these very rims:D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/new-HiPer-10-beadlock-ring-450r-z400-yfz450-atk-250r_W0QQitemZ4561204793QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item10fde7639

1 - 6 of 6 Posts