Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am just wondering what exaust system to get. i am not doing any internal stuff to my brute when i get it. i am picking up an 08 left over bf 750 sun beam red and i am making a list of stuff so i can add it right to the list when i go get the wheeler. i am going to be getting an adjustable programmer, exaust, clutch kit, and 28's. no my question is what hmf or muzzy exaust to get i like it loud so that is no issue. i want the hole header and pipe ,then what programmer goes best with each exaust, then what clutch kit will make the best improvement....thanks i know it is a lot to ask at once. i figure post it now and people will add a lot to it by the end of the month when it is time to go get my wheeler ...thanks ickabob..

·
Registered
17 Posts
from what i have read i would go with the muzzy and i used to want a VDI Copperhead but they seem to be having problems. now i am looking at a power commander v w/ ignition module or an EHS controller for my 09. I would contact VForceJohn @ Interstate Motorsports for both the exhaust and the clutch work.

Interstate Motorsports - Barnesville, PA - 570-773-1721

·
Registered
79 Posts
muzzy FTW. there are also some mods you can do for free and some that are stupid cheap. get ahold of 05-bf-750 and he will help you out.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Who's that sexy guy in the video? Hehe :D

I have the Muzzy exhaust on every Kawasaki I own. You can not beat the power gain to get from this exhaust. I have also had the HMF, they sound good and flow grate but still wont give you the gains like a Muzzy.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Muzzy exhaust and a fuel controller added my 08 Brute Force about 7 horses to the wheels. Doesn't seem like much but you could tell alot of difference plus the sound was awesome. I also have both of these for sale in the classified section and would like to get rid of them.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey BF ... thanks for scratching your butt before you started your bike... LMAO thats good stuff!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Hey BF ... thanks for scratching your butt before you started your bike... LMAO thats good stuff!
Lol yea sorry about that. Don't know what I was thinking. :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts