Registered
1,936 Posts
Looks like you had some fun :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im saving up for a pilot :]
ya we dont get to much moisture but when we do its fun time! i wish i took pics of the ride i did a few days ago in the 8 inches of snow!!
Thanks for doing that to the pics!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I have seen one of these Honda odyssey with a 500cc 2 stroke 5 speed manual trans before. They look like alot of fun.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive never seen one with a manual trans. always a cvt. im looking for a 440 rotax and hopefully i can do a swap!
but i would love to see one that has a manual in it instead of the cvt!!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
im looking for a 440 rotax
No bull I have one I'll sale ya. Runs perfect just needs a fuel pump $250 plus shipping and it's yours

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
maybe when i get back from basic training we can do some sort of a deal!
does it come with the clutch?
do you have a pic?
also does it come with the manual and what year?

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
No manual I dont think I'll have to look. it's on my bomb 440 sled umm it's maybe a 87 or 88? Yea I can get you a picture. Yes the clutch is still on it.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya if you can take a pic maybe we can set something up in a couple months when i get back.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ya do you know how many hours are on it? is it a twin cylinder? any aftermarket parts on it?

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
ya do you know how many hours are on it? is it a twin cylinder? any aftermarket parts on it?
I have no idea on hours or aftermarket parts. Yes it's the twin cylinder 440 engine. I rode it around last year a little before the fuel pump went bad.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
alright well i ship out to San Antonio tomorrow so no rush on pics or any info you can get! hopefully in around 2 months ill be back!

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Alright just shoot me a PM when you get back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts