Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good morning all. I haven't been on the forum as much lately as I should have been. I appreciate the interest in the scoops and if anyone has any questions feel free to post here or private message me as well. I have a hand full of stock designs and can also do custom if you desire. The space is limited so the design detail is as well but almost any lettering can be placed in the space. let me know if there are any requests and I can draw it up and send you a picture before it actually cut.
Thanks guys, let me know what you all think.
I am interested in one of your hood scoops. Can you send me some pricing information please.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I was able to get through after a few emails. He forwarded my email to his wife and she replied with the 4 options they have. I finally picked one and sent the PayPal payment. I asked for an eta but nothing yet, that was on the 3rd of October.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It took about 10 days to get mine. It was well worth the wait. Completely solved the heat through the dash/foorboard, even in 100 degree days in SW Ga!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good afternoon all! Iv'e been away from the forum for a while again and just getting the opportunity to check back in. Glad to hear everyone is pleased with their scoops. cat2024 I'm going to message you here on the forum and we can get you set up with a hood scoop.

Thanks all.
I would love to see about buying a scoop. Could you please send some info on how I go about ordering one.
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good morning all. I haven't been on the forum as much lately as I should have been. I appreciate the interest in the scoops and if anyone has any questions feel free to post here or private message me as well. I have a hand full of stock designs and can also do custom if you desire. The space is limited so the design detail is as well but almost any lettering can be placed in the space. let me know if there are any requests and I can draw it up and send you a picture before it actually cut.
I would like to order 2 of these ASAP.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I direct messaged him on Facebook last Wednesday. He answered back quickly saying that he was going to be taking new orders Friday (yesterday).
I ordered one.
I don't know if he limited orders to that day or if he was just starting back.
He is Rockin' R Customs

·
Registered
27 Posts
Are these painted already

·
Registered
10 Posts
All the pictures he shared were of black ones. I can't figure out how to post pics from FB to here from my phone. I will put them up tonight when I am on a pc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
looking to get one. where do we start?

41 - 60 of 62 Posts