Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After what seemed to be days snowing (started Thursday) but accumulating little (about 3"-4" per day), this morning I woke to 14" just from overnight.

Thats equals just about 2 feet! :rock:

Anyone else get any decent snow out of this storm?

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
I would have been glad to ship you the 24" we got before Christmas. We don't usually get that much and don't have the equipment to handle it. Sorry, but I just don't like the snow. Hope you have fun!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
we got about we got about 13inches last night with about another 10 possibility for today

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well we got what we got then it rained for hours. Not sure what we were left with but it was a good amount.

Finally got with it and bought a camera to post with so thought I'd share and give anyone that was wondering a peek at flipper. lol

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Thanks..
I needed something to get rid of the mice:p
Damn I love that sled... :wub:
Get out and ride that bitch;)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh I will. Trust me!

Checkout those skis John those are those Slydog powderhounds in race version. Not as nice as the Curve XS's but work well and the price was right.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
ed lats fast forward to spring time.... we going to ride or what?

nice sled. looks like it would be a ripper.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
is that a 136? and here is a pic of my sled

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
137" x 16" actually. :tup:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those 600's were fast, and still are in comparison. I used to grass drag them before I went to the twins.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
i was told that thjey will hold there own against todays 800 twins in lake drags but when u get in the trails hold the fvck on cuz its gonna be a rough ride. i already launched a snobank with it on saturday night doin 40mph and dislocated my shoulder

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Im so sick of the dam snow!! I own 35 school busses and we've been getting 4-6 inches every day/nite for past 5 now. Lots of plowing and worrying about drivers. Now we have about 20" and about maxed out for the teryx. My snowmobile is a vintage 1978 Polaris TX 340 that needs a track and hasnt ran for 10 years!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.