Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The problem is my 2003 Prairie 360 will not go into 4WD. When I turn the ignition on, the check belt and 4WD lights come on. Then the lights go out when the engine is started, I am sure this is normal. But, when I switch the 4WD on from 2WD I get nothing. The 4WD does not light. I have tested the 2WD/4WD actuator, controller power supply, speed sensor, 2WD/4WD shift switch, controller, Front/Rear detecting sensor and the indicator light. The resistance and voltage are all within range.

So Kawie Riders . . . I need 4WD, what can I do next?

Thanks for any help you might have,
Ron

PS, I have owned this bike since new and the only thing I have replaced is a starter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ron, it sounds like your KEBC or 4wd actuator is going bad. I make the popular Sure 4 Manual Conversion kits. Guaranteed to get your 4wd back no matter what! Ditch your faulty electronic actuators. We offer multiple different kits, take a look and if you have any questions, please feel free to message me (y) https://sgroiinnovations.com/collections/kawasaki-brute-force-prairie-products
Thanks, Joe. Will check your site. I hope I will get other replies.
ron

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you do not go with manual set up. You rob the actuator from the kebc. The kebc and 4wd are the same motor.

Sometimes they can also be cleaned.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts