Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked the results of round on and results are not posted.
How did the interstate backed v force make out on the muddy coarse?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody?

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
HOWEVER!!

Watch my VFJ sponsored Teryx running the Best of the Desert Mint400.

Check out SPR racing on facebook it's a wicked machine. (slow poke rodriguez on the teryx forum) is running his new stock internal teryx 800 with my sponsored lcutching and tuning.

check out the build here.

New 2014 Teryx Race build - Kawasaki Teryx Forum

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a kid who does graphics who I've wanted to ask.
Do you have something in mind or need him to design?
He does all kinds of stuff but never quads.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I will be hitting a select few to show the V is still a viable racer. Its been 6 yrs since my last race so there's some cobwebs to be dusted off still. The weather here has been terrible, so there hasn't been alot of ride time yet. Plus, I'm still waiting as of today to find out how my throat situation is gonna turn out. And the last thing I want to do is to come out and race if I'm not 100%. But I will tell you, this is the best running V I have ever rode and if it gets beat its not because of the bike.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
I'm in touch with Motographix out of CA. I 'll see what they can come up with for your machine doug. I want to get the Teryx all setup for the AOAA races and the Renegade all setup for the gncc if I can make it to one.

I'll be down in WV riding April 3-8 at Gilbert.

How far are you from there?

we can go do some fast laps around Rockhouse if you want.

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
ok, let me know. I'll message you when we're on the way down there. I know where you are located now.

I like to ride pretty fast. but there's not many very tight trails like GNCC stuff. we could do Gilbert to man. about 25 miles if you go on the easy stuff usually takes 40 mins by myself. I know all the trails there fairly well by now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts