Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets say you are on a male dominated internet sight, and there are 2 guys on it and each of them has a picture of the other as their avatar.

Not mentioning any names or anything, or that it's happened on this site, but WOW.....that is like really GAY :p:lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
6,692 Posts
Yeah sounds pretty gay to me.

I also remember at one time like 10 people having Glenns pic as their avatar. :lol:

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
That would be really gay! Wow... what a couple of faggots. LMAO

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
This is some funny shit!!:lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
I'm willing to send this to you. It's only been used a few times. The joystick seems to have taken quite the shit kickin the last time Gauge was over, but it's free. My gift to you. The gift that keeps on giving. :D

:eek::huh: Dude, you keep this shit up and I'm going to disable my pm's. Damn. :mad:

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
just trying to help ya out

you're the one that sent the pm to me, bitching because Roger didn't give yours back when you lent it to him in I-da-ho

hndlbarmonkey said:
Camo said:
Can you believe that Roger, I lent him that Gay Station out at Idaho and the mofo didn't return it:mad:
Got a favor to ask, see if you can find me another one stateside, I've searched all the gay sights I'm on and nobody has one:(
I checked with Gauge he has this one.
I'm willing to send it to you. He said it's only been used a few times. The joystick seems to have taken quite the shit kickin the last time, but it's free. My gift to you. The gift that keeps on giving. :D You guys are some messed up dudes :lol:

Of all the fags on here, Gauge and Motomarky were the only ones that had them. Marky offered his up for you, he did mention that he couldn't help butt modify it. Said he had to enlarge the joystick :eek: something about being old and wore out, said that as small as it was....he just couldn't get the feel for it:huh:
that was to much information for me :lol:

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts

They make you ramble.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hndlbarmonkey said:
motomarky said:
hndlbarmonkey said:
motomarky said:
yeah I have one, what the fuck did you think.
well excuse the hell out of me, I didn't want to sound presumptuous:rolleyes: Just thought I would ask, sorry. Camo seemed pretty damn desperate for one, so I figured either you or Gauge might have one.
how much you want for it?
For Terry, I'll let him have it:wub: To bad I can't deliver it personally, I know where I'd like to shove it :lol:
One thing though, I had to modify it, when you're as big an asshole as I am, well let's just say that stick wasn't big enough;)
well alrighty then, I'll let you know
it's all here buddy:p

OH crap, I was modifying one of his PM's and SOB, I hit submit message:lol::lol::lol:

He's gonna be wondering the fuck is that :lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts

Oh crap is right. Things are going smoothly... master plan is working out... gonna burn that fugger good this time, then...

Submit... :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,238 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
5,255 Posts