Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bugh a prairie 400 4+4 with ITP mud lite 27x12-10 27x12-10 it rode grate for a bout 50 mi then in the snow riping donuts she started to make dind bing it got louder..i let it sit over night and check oil ili lo toped it off and started it and more noise loud noise..
When i put it in gear it gos a lil and makes lots of noise ... i just changed oil "nedle and flote.gas flo valv ,plug and she was bad a**:Dlots of fun pulled my kodiak backwords up a hil (YAH) no yahama can do that... so i know its in tranny but is it a pain it the a**.
I am a MERC" and MERC RACING. Mac but nuver tacken tav trany or one of thees a part going on mon to get a shop manule? Well thanhs for reading..
thanks mr.stevo

:confused:any one ever had that happen to your prairie?:confused:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
400 4+4 prairie loud noise from tranny

wish i wool have know.]just bugh a prairie 400 4+4 with ITP mud lite 27x12-10 27x12-10 it rode grate for a bout 50 mi then in the snow riping donuts she started to make dind bing it got louder..i let it sit over night and check oil ili lo toped it off and started it and more noise loud noise..
When i put it in gear it gos a lil and makes lots of noise ... i just changed oil "nedle and flote.gas flo valv ,plug and she was bad a**:Dlots of fun pulled my kodiak backwords up a hil (YAH) no yahama can do that... so i know its in tranny but is it a pain it the a**.
I am a MERC" and MERC RACING. Mac but nuver tacken tav trany or one of thees a part going on mon to get a shop manule? Well thanhs for reading..
thanks mr.stevo

:confused:any one ever had that happen to your prairie?:confused:[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
379 Posts
shoot..................

Sounds like a broke leg to me. I think I would just shoot it........dig a hole and bury it............

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok

well if i was rich i would do that but being i am not i an gona try to fix it with ualls help or not... people anr nicer on screamandfly...:pguess i will read the serivecs manul....

·
Registered
49 Posts
bent rod or bad bearing time for rebuild make faster and better! end story :cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
be a lil easyer to see what your meaning if when you type it make's sence!!!!! :confused:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
400 4+4 prairie loud noise from tranny

when t bugh it seller sed the engen was replaced. the comp is 125psi and noise comes from undet plastic right side.(big round cover).wats up if t bring it to the shop u think they will bend meover.

s.p yah i cant spell but a hell of a rench i build 355 hp v6 merc outbords. pump gas and face fule..my boat doed 110 in 1/4 mile 125 topend. i live in F L and tha tav is in ny guess i cant beet as hard as my yahama kodika......

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fixed it.......

Fixed it ... The belt was shot and plate belt that belt rideson was bad... Nothing a carppy craftsman set cant handle... All parts wer in stock.. 2.5 hrs and i am back :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d p.s. $200 4 parts..

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Sweet! You cant spell very well but it sounds like you can turn a wrench pretty good!

·
Registered
235 Posts
your so full of shit dude and you need to learn how to spell this thread has just about killed me.. sorry i couldnt let my 2 cents get by..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts