Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so guys, I am wondering how much nos I can spray on my V force reliably?By this I want to be able to spray the crap out of it if necessary and have it last years.Is this possible?
2) what would be the best system to go with?Any advice is greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Whos engine kit do you have ?
Compression? was it bored for nitrous when it was built?
You are going to need to do something with timing when you start going big!!!!!!!!!!
Call bigkev he can talk you through alot.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fst kit,730,11:8 pistons,stage 2 cams.Bike is in my sig.
I am looking at 25-30hp shot?

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
I'm spraying a 30hp shot with a Boss Noss system. This is a very safe system to use. I'm still running a FST CDI and so far, running a 70/30 (110/92 Octane mix) fuel mix, it has been right on with no problems.

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
if thats all your looking for call vfj. he has good prices on boon kits.

hell we were doing that on a stock motor!!!!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Let me translate...... So what o4twinpeaks is trying to say is with your FST 730, you will be fine spraying a 30 shot.:p:lol:

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Go Boss Noss. PM TruGrip. That system on rpm's is safe. There is no AF tuning. It has a smart box which does that for you... right from a full, down to an empty bottle. 30 shot is easy and you don't need to mess with timing. With 11.8:1 you can run pump gas with a stock CDI.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys,that sounds like what i am looking for.Just looking for that little extra kick in the pants.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
This is a video of My 730 with a 30hp Boss Noss kit on it, running up Choke Cherry in St Anthony along with another 800cc V.

Sorry Bubba. :cool:

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
This is a video of My 730 with a 30hp Boss Noss kit on it, running up Choke Cherry in St Anthony along with another 800cc V.

YouTube- RPM NOS Choke Cherry

Sorry Bubba. :cool:

Its okay i have a bottle now remember and if and when it gets back together i will want a rematch :p 2011 watch out :D

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Might have to up the shot on the turbo...

·
Premium Member
11,664 Posts
You don't have the ballz. :lol:

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
I could open up the purge nozzles to make it look bigger... LMAO

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so if i do this and i want to spray a 30 shot,any idea how much more jetting i will need.I have them drilled to 3/32 right now.I want it to run hard with out the nos and not to rich.So I guess what I am wondering is how much more jetting will I need?
Thanks guys,I will probably have more questions so please be patient :)

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
If you are good now, add the Boss Noss and you're done. It does it for you on the NOS, as long as you're tuned off the NOS.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Like Camo said, when I hit the button on my Boss Noss system, it actually makes my A/F ratio a little richer.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
One question you may wish to ask is, how easy is the install. My only expeirence is with the Boondocker system. Very simple system to install and operate and is a very safe system. The newer ones have an adjustable regulator, so you can adjust the size of the nitrous shot with just a turn of the knob.
There are other systems available also. You can get a set up that allows to set the percentage of nitrous over a programmed amount of time. They can also monitor your a/f ratio with a lean condition shut down

1 - 20 of 35 Posts