Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was thinking it would be cool to stick one of these motors in a T4 just to be different and play with. A 2 stroke, air cooled, 750cc triple that puts out like 74 hp stock. I can pick up one of these bikes in running condition in my area for pretty cheap. Does anyone know anything about these things?

BikePics - 1974 Kawasaki H2 750 Home Page on BikePics.Com
you can get more then 74 hp out of a single probably much cheaper. Also, that would weight a TON and would not be very fun to throw around in the dunes or trails

·
Registered
230 Posts
you can get more then 74 hp out of a single probably much cheaper. Also, that would weight a TON and would not be very fun to throw around in the dunes or trails[/QUOTE]

Not to mention that its all old school technology and would take alot of work to be reliable and fast enought to carry its own weight. Dont get me wrong it would still be cool. I have a friend that hill climbs with one of these engines.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I built an h2 into a 3wheeler for dirt drags and it was a great time. The bike together is worth way more and probably wont make sense to go through with the project. I loved building mine, but then I had a big 3wheeler that was good for going straight fast. Ultimately the transmission is the weak link of the motor, they can make insane power but the gears and forks cant handle it. If you can find one for cheap I would be interested in buying it as a rider!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts