Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
18214. There is the Coal pass you can get from the courthouse adn ride out of St. Clair/pottsville area.

we usually ride every sat/sunday about 10 miles from there out of my shop. The terrain is fairly hard. and we don't ride slow. its not for novice riders. I've already life flighted 2 people off the mountain in the past year.

John

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey vforce...i know its an older post but i'm trying to get a weekend ride to that area. are there any problems with the locals and cops about riding in the area? can you park in or near the walmart without them complaining? LI is the dead zone for riding and i'm done with lost trails...riding on rocks lost its appeal lol. any help on where to park and ride would be great...thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
18224 freeland pa everybody comes here on the weekend im usually showing everybody from new jersey n new york where to ride it's cool tho they hook me up with parts lol but im out this weekend my chain popped off and took out the fly wheel cover but i will have it running by the 28th if ya need some 1 to show u around,and like 20 plus ppl will be with me behind they mojave i love it haha

·
Registered
17 Posts
thanks rainman. it will be a few weeks before we get the free time to go. i will contact you when we get closer to the weekend we are planning. if you are riding that wknd it would be great to meet up and ride for the day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.