Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why in the world are you guys spending thousands of dollars on these painfully slow pigs just to have a little faster pig????? I mean really guys, these things won't get out of their own way. If they do they won't do it for long then BOOOOMMMMM. With the cash some of you are paying to run in the 4s, ha what a joke, a fast bike could be built. For those that know racing you know what I'm refering to. Something like a strong Banshee, Raptor, or DS. I mean really, if you just have to have a Vtwin then why not start with something worth wild like a CanAm. Even if you spend 10k on a Model A it's still just a Model A and won't ever be more. Maybe someone can enlighten me but I've never seen, in person or on video, what I would call a respectable Kawasaki. One word pretty well sums them up, ANTIQUATED.

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Why in the world are you guys spending thousands of dollars on these painfully slow pigs just to have a little faster pig????? I mean really guys, these things won't get out of their own way. If they do they won't do it for long then BOOOOMMMMM. With the cash some of you are paying to run in the 4s, ha what a joke, a fast bike could be built. For those that know racing you know what I'm refering to. Something like a strong Banshee, Raptor, or DS. I mean really, if you just have to have a Vtwin then why not start with something worth wild like a CanAm. Even if you spend 10k on a Model A it's still just a Model A and won't ever be more. Maybe someone can enlighten me but I've never seen, in person or on video, what I would call a respectable Kawasaki. One word pretty well sums them up, ANTIQUATED.
And you ride a what? I can guess but I'll let you tell me anyway. More importantly, what do you care what I spend my money on?

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
yeah you are exactly right.

but then again watching you cry when your Ferrari got it's ass kicked in the 1/4 mile by that Model A is priceless

to each their own

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since you think you can guess go ahead and give it a try. I'll bet even our slow bikes are faster than anything with Kawasaki on it.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
my rides ur mum so ur calln her a pig im calling her:wub:
she dosnt do 4s she does 30s when i drag her
ACROSS THE BED:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah you are exactly right.

but then again watching you cry when your Ferrari got it's ass kicked in the 1/4 mile by that Model A is priceless

to each their own

IF anything like that ever happend it would only be because I ran out of fuel waiting on one of these hogs to get to the start line.

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
Since you think you can guess go ahead and give it a try. I'll bet even our slow bikes are faster than anything with Kawasaki on it.
Well, I have a ton of banshees, raptors, 450's and Rene's notched on the belt so whatever. You sound like one of them dumba$$es that ride a banshee or a raptor with no helmet and a beer in one hand with their kid in their lap doing wheelies at WOT. How wrong am I?

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
Because I can.

Now run along... your xbox is still paused. :lol:

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Well, I have a ton of banshees, raptors, 450's and Rene's notched on the belt so whatever. You sound like one of them dumba$$es that ride a banshee or a raptor with no helmet and a beer in one hand with their kid in their lap doing wheelies at WOT. How wrong am I?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
lmfao...you call these antiquated, and yet you say "like a Banshee"

:lol:

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
let him stay, we haven't had a little bitch for awhile

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

A good ways off. See your giving yourself away. Anyone with something fast would know you have to have both hands. As far as what's in my lap you can leave me out of your homosexual fanticies.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
You got nothing, we have the most reliable 4 strokes in racing, we are making the most horsepower except maybe the big Cam-ams, and every year we close the gap more and more. In fact this past year we have been within a bike or two of the fastest 4 strokes out there.

EDIT: oh and we are spending less money to do it.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
1 - 20 of 108 Posts