Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so happy.:D:lol: The bank said come sign the papers next week and I get my check for 10gs. I already spent 1800 and bought a set of TJD tracks off a guy. Oh by the way I'm getting a Brand new 09 Bruteforce650I. I choose the 650I over the 750 because the differnce in HP is only 3 hp and I can tune this and make it ripe. I choose the Black one with red racks. The price was $7699.00, the dealer is my friend so i'll pay around 7 for it. That leaves me with 1200 to put on it for mods. I plan on building a snorkel kit for it, I want one of those brush guards for it from Kawasaki. A lift and some 28's.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats

Hey Congrats on getting a new Brute! You won't be dissappointed, the mods r about endless and easy to install. If you pipe it jetting is not all that fun but worth it in the end. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
I think he's in Alaska? Nothin cheap there.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'm so happy.:D:lol: The bank said come sign the papers next week and I get my check for 10gs. I already spent 1800 and bought a set of TJD tracks off a guy. Oh by the way I'm getting a Brand new 09 Bruteforce650I. I choose the 650I over the 750 because the differnce in HP is only 3 hp and I can tune this and make it ripe. I choose the Black one with red racks. The price was $7699.00, the dealer is my friend so i'll pay around 7 for it. That leaves me with 1200 to put on it for mods. I plan on building a snorkel kit for it, I want one of those brush guards for it from Kawasaki. A lift and some 28's.
CONGRATS! I too, will be getting my new BF750 Christmas {present from the wife!!} Anticipation is DRIVING ME CRAZY!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CONGRATS! I too, will be getting my new BF750 Christmas {present from the wife!!} Anticipation is DRIVING ME CRAZY![/QUOTE]
I here that, Its been hard to sleep at night. Yeah nothing is cheap up here besides are formal Governor:lol:. Ive seen way cheaper prices down south but shipping not going to happen. North Pole Alaska is my home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts