Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tearing down 2 bikes one is complete and running the other is almost all there.
I have some aftermarket parts and some stock parts.
If anyone wants anything you can contact me and i will cut you a break on the parts if you pay through paypal. You can check out my feedback on atvriders. I am 1shooter there and on ebay. You will be able to find my stuff on there hopefully tommorrow.

I am dbc1chesschess.

i have durablue axle, aftermarket a arms. a complete running motor. clean plastic. like i said almost 2 complete bikes.

email me direct to [email protected] i proabably will never check this website again. These bikes are fairly rare and i don't run across them much. (i tear apart a bunch of bikes)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
[/quote]I have an FMF, if your interested.[/QUOTE]

It's hard to even give those away :D
They are just not good pipes for tecate's.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe its a DG but i havent got that far yet on the bike with the tecate motor. Someone bolted a honda 250r to the tecate:confused:. No dissrepect to you guys but that's taking the worse of both bikes and putting it together. The tecate motor was far better than the honda stock to stock. And the honda chassis is far better than the tecate stock to stock. It kinda of like having a retarded evil genius doing things is reverse on this bike.

i will have pics on saturday

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just plastic welded the front fenders pics are on ebay.

I used a matco plastic welder worked out pretty nice really.

(they call it welding but its much more like slow melting )

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I offered on here to who ever is interested
The complete plastic $185
axle $165
Hubs $60
All prices are shipped and plastic would be shipped greyhound.
I have a bunch more parts coming when i tear it down tommorrow

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There for a stock 87 tecate. I guess you they are the 4 156 pattern. I didn't measure them but its a stock axle and i matched them up bolt to bolt to the other axle hubs i have to make sure they are the same.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i was planning on buying a fmf. whats wrong with them? wat do u recomend for a round the same price?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts