Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will finally be picking up my '87 tecate 4 next week. Its been sitting apart since the early 90's. I need crank bearings, a rod kit, std bore piston kit, and a complete gasket kit. I'm not looking for any hand outs. I have paypal, just looking to save a few bucks and help anyone out that has parts laying around they don't need.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Rockhound should have some of that. Ezjman has some +2 a-arms for sale.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right now I'm just gonna get it running. I'm laid off so I'm going to spend lightly for now. I will be getting everything powder coated as I have a powder coater hook up. I will be trying to figure out a color scheme, and what I want powder coated, once I get it here.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Kawasaki Tecate parts in stock

We stock a large assortment of Tecate-4 parts including the std piston kits, gaskets, bearings and seals, plus new used and remanufactured parts. We also have the genuine KOYO crank bearings (Exactly what was supplied through Kawasaki which are now discontinued.) They are not made in China like the other kits you can buy. Check out the site Off-Road Innovation or email me a list of what you are looking for: [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts