Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

I need the governor/ power valve cover

1006 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  WheelerPowersports
its part number 14024-1359 COVER,GOVERNOR. It covers the linkage for the power valve as it comes out of the lower end into the top end. Mine was missing, and they are discontinued. I can paypal the money.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
We can get you one for $24.99. This will be a Genuine Kawasaki Part. Please let me know if you would like this. We accept PayPal.
I think I have already found one. But I will let you know!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.