Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been a heck of a drive. I am a few hours from Monkeys farm. Never seen so many check cashing places in my life. Now I am past Tupelo MS.

Looking forward to seeing some killer bikes. Hope to have a great weekend. I will sleep great tonight after driving 15 hours.

·
Premium Member
16,645 Posts
Check cashing places are always in the nicest of neighborhoods:p

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
use your head donk ,keep it safe...

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
did anybody mention he should take some video?:p

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Wow 15hrs drive now that a commitment!

Here I am trying to open my mind to a drive to John's or even worse bum one. I better just buc up. You've inspired me Donk.

Oh I think someone did mention video

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Metal I even bought a power inverter to charge camera at the farm.

I had to drive 10 hours for a business trip so I said what the heck is a few more. 100 miles to go tonight.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can send out pictures of the bikes to someone through my iPhone while I am there if people wanna post them for everyone

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
See you Saturday DK!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
just got off the phone w/ donk ,he's 20 miles out wired as hell his mouth is going as fast as the truck cant wait for pics (since I was afraid to go cause Id get beat)that may of been true but still not cool donk:eek:....Stay safe and somebody said somthing about VIDEO:lol:

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
donk, if you can send the pics to my email address from your phone ill post up the pics for you from my computer... just let me know..

i had no idea you were making that drive... surely your not by yourself are you?? be safe and get some sleep for sure... i couldnt stand to be in the car for 15 hours... :(

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am bs' s with monkey...getting ready to go to hotel. Yes I drove down by myself.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mark the comedian....lmao

No tents but this is a cheap azz hotel but it's warm and has water and a half broken tv. I feel like I am at home....:D

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
while looking at the half broken TV, try to remember some videos!!!:lol::lol:

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow I just couldn't drive straight through on way home. Just woke up from 2 hour nap in Kentucky. On the move again

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Where abouts in Ky?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts