Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How to properly blow scatter a kawi v-twin so you have an excuse to build it WAY bigger..

Talk about a PITA to get out..

Hey, at least I didnt have to pull the wrist pins to get the pistons out lol..

All the rzr's are gonna see when we're done..Should look meaner with the dual Big Gun exhaust poking out from under the bed and a big blue bottle mounted to the cage.Cant wait!

Busted the cases,broke both rods,busted the jugs..And I thought it was just the crank lol.Dont know what could have caused it:confused::lol:.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Hope you didn't have to Tow it very far when it let go. Got any reasons why it let go?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I dont know what caused it, but I am glad it did! LMAO! Now we get to see what it can really do!

·
Premium Member
16,646 Posts
Just hone those cylinders and JB weld the rods,you will be good to go:D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope you didn't have to Tow it very far when it let go. Got any reasons why it let go?
I have no idea. I guess I sunk it one too many times and after these motors are swamped a couple times they are like ticking time bombs.Normally the crank bearing goes and locks em up,well my last 2 lol.This one started knocking a little bit and I thought it was my snorkle rattling against the cage.But then it got louder,and louder,and LOUDER lol..I knew it was done for so I held her to the floor going all of about 5mph and made it about 200yds from my driveway..I was kinda tipsy and knew something was up when I couldnt even shake a neighborhood dog that was chasing my tire:lol:.Then it gave one last squeal and died:lol:.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
agreed, if you're gonna blow it up....go all the way. Great job :lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Glenn has the motor.We are gonna go all out with it! .20 over pistons and a set of web 150i's! Should be a monster:lol:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
can you handle all that extra power??:lol::D

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
What does the Web150i's have compared to the XX or XXX cams of Glenn?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
way to blow !!!

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Heck I must be the only one thats glad he blew it up, I been wanting to see a big AMR teryx in the pits down here! LOL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts