Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But not for too long :(, still got 5 more months of school...I'm just taking a 15 days break. Warrant Officer School was a challenge, specially for my back conditions before I left. I'm longer a sergeant first class (E-7) and I know I will miss those hard to earn stripes but Warrant Officer or Mr. Ojeda does not sound that bad.
Well enough about me, did I miss anything since I left beginning of October?

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
:)

Hey there Pipo

haven't missed much

well I did crash my V again:mad:

rolled it into the side of my truck :lol:

·
Registered
3,843 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
But not for too long :(, still got 5 more months of school...I'm just taking a 15 days break. Warrant Officer School was a challenge, specially for my back conditions before I left. I'm longer a sergeant first class (E-7) and I know I will miss those hard to earn stripes but Warrant Officer or Mr. Ojeda does not sound that bad.
Well enough about me, did I miss anything since I left beginning of October?
Congrats PIPO :tup:, Best officers in the Army! NCOs are the backbone of the Army, and only the elite become Warrant Officers! Good job!!! What field will you be specializing in?

I have a good friend who spent 6 years in the Marines, then got out after 2 tours in the middle east. He joined the Army and went to Warrant Officers School, and now is about to complete chopper flight school. He has volunteered to go directly back to Afghanistan as soon as he finishes flight school.

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Say ain't so Monk :eek:.

1st, I'm a 948B Electronic Maintenance Systems Technician...as an E-7 I was a 94W4S Electronic Maintenance Chief, both are Ordnance.

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm getting promoted in 3 weeks...yes sir!!!!!! The monthly pay increase is not Bush nice but it's something...$600 extra ;). There's 2 pay raises there though, my rank and my time in service.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Congrats on your upcoming promotion!! My brother was in the army; 1st Lt. Engineer. Ended up in Kosovo back in the late 90s for a couple of years and ended his tour in Germany.... Upon his tour completion, he bought a nice little home on 5 acres in the middle of Iowa.....

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
congrats, 600 extra a month is nothing to sneeze at at all, atleast not where im from :eek:

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
congrats. maybe you can get some longer pants now with the extra cash..:p

joke. thanks for serving bud:cool:

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

:lol: Funny guy...do you know why I'm the only one wearing "jump" boots with the class A uniform? :cool:

Thanks guys.

·
Super Moderator
9,446 Posts
Congrats on the promotion and thank you for your service.

I heard they were going to give you $1,000 extra per month til they found out you sold the V and bought a rappy! :p

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats on the promotion and thank you for your service.

I heard they were going to give you $1,000 extra per month til they found out you sold the V and bought a rappy! :p
I heard about that too...but it was just a rumor :lol:.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts

:lol: Funny guy...do you know why I'm the only one wearing "jump" boots with the class A uniform? :cool:

Thanks guys.
im assuming they had to stitch up the holes in your knees from your promotion work.:lol: just took materiel from the bottom..:wub:

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im assuming they had to stitch up the holes in your knees from your promotion work.:lol: just took materiel from the bottom..:wub:
:hmm:

:lmao:

·
Registered
906 Posts

Thanks guys.
Uuummm..... I thought I saw somewhere that only paratroopers were authorized to wear jump boots with the new Class A uniforms.....

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Uuummm..... I thought I saw somewhere that only paratroopers were authorized to wear jump boots with the new Class A uniforms.....
Close...you have to be in a Special Forces Group, a Ranger Regiment or an airborne division.

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
Didn't know you were gone... :p

Congrats on the promotion. :tup:

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not gone camito....this is an old thread. I searched for it when I was trying to remember a classmate's name and it just clicked when I looked at the date; automatic promo after two years is around the corner.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts