Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello name is Gary and to start this thing off right I will tell yall my problem. :) I got a 03 lakota sport and today I ran some seafoam with my gas and the issue I was haveing went away however I just got this quad and I was told when I bought it that it has a new CDI box so I decided to pull that front cover and just check it out. Once I pulled the front cover I checked it out and seen my ignition coil and decided to take if off just to take a look at it and clean connection connectors. Once I put my coil back on I went to crank quad but i noticed my head light nor my dash lights came on at all.. I then cranked my quad and the lights came on but my motor sounded really weak and the lights were diming and then brightning with the motor. Like the piston would come up and make spark and light would be bright but while piston went down the lights were dim.. (just painting an image).. does anyone know what this could be.. o yea and when i would turn my light switch to off mode the quad would either die or just seem on the verge of dieing.. PLEASE HELP!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts