Any one else here hAve an iPod touch?

Do u like it?

Any cool apps for it?

Any useful apps?

Appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Got one for xmas, love the damn thing already. Any app that you can download to an iphone you can download to the ipod.

there's an app that sends txt messages for the ipod, it used your email.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have one that doest use your emAil. It's called text plus. (Text+)
but i could use the yahoo IM too.
I know of a few good ones but there's so many apps lol

·
Registered
259 Posts
i like mine but i dont know any good aps i made the mistake of getting an 8g and its almost full of just songs :(

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i like mine but i dont know any good aps i made the mistake of getting an 8g and its almost full of just songs :(

Mine is an eight gig because i cannot afford the larger sizes. But I just change up my music everymow and then so that way I can have room for some apps. Right now I have over a day and a half worth of music. Which still isn't near enough for me. But I'll figure that out.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've had one for about a year now.. LOVE IT !!!!! I bought the second generation one with the speaker on it.. Best mp3 player I've ever owned, and I've had quite a few..Little bit too expensive to be hittin' the trails with though.. There is an app that you can download for it and you can put it in your pocket when you ride your bike and it will tell you how much hp you have and how many g's you're pullin'...:D I have a buddy that uses one in his drag car, he puts it on the seat and it's pretty accurate believe it or not !!!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
There's an app called g-tach that is badass for quads. I don't know if tthe itouch has gps or not but I got a ram mount for my phone and put it on my bars. When you hit the throttle it starts timing - 60ft, 330ft, 8th, 1/4mile plus speed, et, and g's. Plus most of the functions of a trailtech.

·
Registered
259 Posts
yea i have the second gen also. i have mine in an otter box that is waterproof and im looking a handle bar mount or somthing because i use it for my audio tube

·
Registered
711 Posts
I just got one from my girlfriend for Christmas .It is great .Go to the app store there are a bunch of free apps and most of the pay ones are .99 to 1.99 on average.I got ATV off road, Snow moto ,Bejeweled2,Action bowling,Facebook,and Google earth already.If i can't sleep at night, I'll just grab the ipod and go on the internet instead of going downstairs to my computor.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got one from my girlfriend for Christmas .It is great .Go to the app store there are a bunch of free apps and most of the pay ones are .99 to 1.99 on average.I got ATV off road, Snow moto ,Bejeweled2,Action bowling,Facebook,and Google earth already.If i can't sleep at night, I'll just grab the ipod and go on the internet instead of going downstairs to my computor.

Yeah. If I can't sleep j do the same thing. I just grab my iPod and get on the internet.
It's very convenient if you need to know something right quick too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts