Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Taken from their website

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"TRP 730 (for 700)+2mm over bore. Kit includes our custom TRP 11:1 pistons kits, TRP cams (trail or race) Valve springs, chromoly retainers and spring seats, head and base gskts. Makes 75-95HP depending on setup."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They advertise their 730 kit to produce 75-95HP?

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
sorry joe---you`ve been gone for a while--it`s called
CANADIAN FUZZY MATH

works up there:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
oh boy:p

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
thats crank hp not rwhp... you dont want to open up that can of worms joe...:D

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
It's crank HP

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

You have to kidding me? Who's checking horsepower at the crank on of the KFX Vforce? WTF? Someone please call the Bullshit Police quick!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
too late-can opened :lol:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Super Moderator
12,654 Posts

You have to kidding me? Who's checking horsepower at the crank on of the KFX Vforce? WTF? Someone please call the Bullshit Police quick!
People that have a crank dyno, Knob. Takes out the measurement error created by poor clutching.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts

People that have a crank dyno, Knob. Takes out the measurement error created by poor clutching.
Uhhh.. Didn't Glen(FlyinV) test several diff spring and weight combos on a chasis dyno and the pk hp never varied anymore than 1-1.5 hp?? Yep he did! You canukes need to learn how to do math without the smoke, mirrors and fuzz!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I was starting to think I spent to much money on my 800 with those NUMBERS I must have used the wrong builder.....????????????????????

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
im sure the latter (95hp) is on juice. a crank dyno removes most variables since its a more controlled environment n setup, and not to mention our cvt's are very inefficient when it speaking of power loss.

i cant wait to see ur oilless math thats mentioned in your sig

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
:lol: Zing!

Guys... you all know Ray advertises crank HP. He does this to eliminate the rest of the driveline.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Why is this such an issue...?
The parasitic loss from the driveline is pretty standard on most of these V's isn't it?
Anytime I read an advetisement for HP I always think CRANK HP....
That's why chassis dyno shops always advertise their #'s as RWHP...
In other words...
HP = CRANK...
RWHP = at the wheels...
come on guys, this is pretty standard stuff....????
If "Rocket Joe" thinks it's misleading he should spend a little more time edjucating himself, and a little less time finding cute pictures on the internet to flame people who actually know something...
Your like the a$$hole @ school who was always stirring something up or bullying someone, and turned out to be professional pizza delivery guy....

1 - 20 of 88 Posts