Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's friggin snowing again. We're supposed to get 11 inches :eek:! We are NOT used to it here in VA. Nobody here knows how to drive in snow & its too cold to do anything outside. The wife made me go out early and get painting supplies. Guess what - I get to paint today (I hate painting). I can't wait for Spring & Summer!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Yes it went from west to east instead of northeast. Man I wish we would be getting 12'' plus of snow.

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man I wish we would be getting 12'' plus of snow.
I wish I could ship it up to you. Around here, everyone panics. Last night the grocery stores were a ZOO. Everything just shuts down. Once,we had some engineers down from New Hampshire and they just laughed at us. I guess it's what you're used to.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I have 13". SNOW that is. And remember, I'm in Texas

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
it looks like we might get a few inches :)

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
I have not measured or anything but I am sure we got about 6-8" last night. I am just a few countys from Va.

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
You got that right I am looking at 5 inches of snow and still dumping

These people have no idea how to drive in this :mad:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
hope it stays down there :p im so tired of winter, i just want it to be over with. not sure what our total snowfall has been so far, but last winter we had 100+ inches. that SUCKED. i know how you feel robcatv, i hate painting too :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
white powder is for snorting

ya'll can keep it up there

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Went out riding in it some today. Couple spots of drifts had to be over 12" deep. I needed some paddles in that crap:lol: V does pretty good in the snow from being heavy I guess. It gets down to the ground pretty quick:D

·
Banned
11,110 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
8" and still coming down. Wish I had my quad together - I'd see how it does in the snow. BUT I'm still waiting for WARM weather - beaches & bikinis :D:D

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Yeah...5" and still coming down here...I love snow, but I hate that my V is all apart...I got spoiled last snow...now I don't even want to go play in it cause i can't use the V....

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Guess what? 3 more inches of snow:mad:! Wife had to work, so I'm outside at 3:30 a.m. shoveling the sidewalk and cleaning off my Expedition so she can get there. I had to come in to work at 4:00 a.m. Going to be a long, boring day!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts