Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are other models that the exhaust will fit on a mojave? I have been looking everywhere for something to put on mine. I did some trading and got this one, but it has no exhaust on it, so I can't even see how well it runs. Any suggestions would be great or if anyone has even stock exhaust they would be willing to sell would be great too. Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
From what I understand there is really no other exhaust that will fit other then an exhaust made to fit the Mojave. I was in the same boat... luckly I had the head pipe... I used one of these mufflers:

Universal ATV muffler

I used some flex pipe to attach it the the head pipe... its as quite as stock (which is what I needed). Been on there all summer with no issues at all. I wasn't ready to spend $400 on an exhaust system yet.

Pro Circuit and White Bros are the 2 main options for the Mojave... and theres Cobra, which is what was on mine when I bought it... they are ridiculously loud... to the point of it being annoying, but they do come with a head pipe and muffler for under $200... if db levels and retaining your hearing aren't an issue for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts