Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today is the day for the election of the late ted kennedy senate seat.got my vote in for scott brown at lunch break.he has a huge following here in massachusetts and has a really good chance of pulling this win off.if in fact if he does win,that means big trouble for obama's health reform.GO SCOTT BROWN!!!!!!!!
FOXNews.com - Massachusetts Voters Flex Clout in Pivotal Senate Race

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you got that right!it is looking good at the moment but let's not forget,it is still homeland to the liberal:(

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Hopefully he wins by a lot.

If not, you will probably have what happened in WA state a few years back. After the Republican candidate won the initial vote count, the Democrats demanded a recount, then a second, then a third and by the time they got to the fourth recount (For King County), the Democrat had won. :cool:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rpm,i was thinking the same thing.legally they have fifteen days after the win before he can get in office,if they wanted.i honestly don't think it will be a major blowout win for him just because there is three to one democrats in mass to republicans but at the same time there is a huge jump in independent voters.i am registered as a independent and the only reason i am voting for him is because i just don't think this healthcare agenda obama and his cronies are trying to pass is the answer and he is the key to stop it.we need reform in the way of cost of healthcare and obama's plan does not even talk about the cost,to me that is the biggest issue

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's official,hard to believe massachusetts is finally waking up,this is huge for all of us though
scott brown 52%
martha croakly 47%

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Thanx for posting and doing your part MATT!!!!:D
Good to have smart peeps in mass.B)

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
Best news in a while.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
THANK GOD!! This is the first election I've been excited about in a long time! I live on the west coast too! Next needs Barbara Boxer out and Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Fienstein. The people are beginning to be heard!!! And not a moment too soon.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx for posting and doing your part MATT!!!!:D
Good to have smart peeps in mass.B)
no problem dvader:tup:i still cannot believe he pulled it off,this is history for sure.i think coakley figured she had it wrapped up from the start and ran a half ass campaign.he actually went out and did work and it paid off huge.obama can't afford another loss and i think this will bury him.now all we need to do is get rid of the pos governor.i bet he is a little shaken after this.:cheers:

·
Registered
640 Posts
no problem dvader:tup:i still cannot believe he pulled it off,this is history for sure.i think coakley figured she had it wrapped up from the start and ran a half ass campaign.he actually went out and did work and it paid off huge.obama can't afford another loss and i think this will bury him.now all we need to do is get rid of the pos governor.i bet he is a little shaken after this.:cheers:[/QUOTE]

She was actually quoted as saying. How dare the Republicans even run for this office, it belongs to the Democratic Party.

Dosen't everything ????? :eek:

I just hope this sends a message !!!! :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts