Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people mi name is steve im new in the forum, and i speak spanish so i will do my best todo tell you my problem,
i got a kfx 400 2004, and i rebuild the engine like 3 months ago, i buy need cylinder new top head valves chrankshaft everything haha i destroyed the motor hahaha, but the engine after the rebuild work ok, the another day i was riding a long time like i dont know 2 hours, and in one moment when i was riding slow the engine stoped and sound like the shit like the first time that i broked, ok i say i will rebuilt it again , so when i dissabled the engine, i found that de piston its ok, the rings ok, chrankshaft ok, i dont now its everything ok, but if i try to start it he make compression and got spark energy, the escape got compression to, its something that i missing? the valves work great i thing if its no got compression to? the cylinder dont have any issue its like a mirror, if u got any cuestion or need pictures i can take it , the tramision link to the vales its in place tih "T" of the starter

1 - 1 of 1 Posts