Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He got a lot of video... good to see the bom out. That renegade of his runs very good. Bug juice is getting that z400 to really roll out now too.

I tried that stage 4 clutch and secondary... orange turd kept a belt all day. I didn't check it for tightness and when I checked it at home it was loose and out of spec. Oh well, just glad it held all day. Next time I am out I can jet it, run some better tires, more gear and hope it picks up.. Man oh man.. it is taking me a year to get this thing semi dialed in... It runs ok for pretty well stock heads.. well, they might be worse than stock since the are dremmeled out to fire hose size:mad:... I beleive the set I have at Glen's will make a big difference. Hopefully I can get it to leave the line hard. Sorry for all the typing. Just glad to get a long day of racing in and the weather was great. Jammer did good with another great video. :wub: His bike is running good too.

st joe 11-28-09 video by jammer1mo - Photobucket

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep, good times for sure...

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, just the 800 chain drive. And Jammers 700... and the gigabuck z525 of bug juice....:p

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You ever gonna stop being such a snob? :p

·
Registered
722 Posts
great vid jammer and your bike rolls out thanks for letting me take it for a spin. You need to get that swing arm on it and some tires then you will be good to go

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am just lucky I don't have a spare ext swinger laying around.... he would have grabbed it too.. :p

·
Registered
680 Posts
It must have been the jockey made my turd look so good:pMaybe Z needs to let you jockey his:lol:Swingarm is next on the list,6"or 8" would be ideal.Rick said for $20,he would give me directions to your house.

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
about 500 ft or so.

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It must have been the jockey made my turd look so good:pMaybe Z needs to let you jockey his:lol:Swingarm is next on the list,6"or 8" would be ideal.Rick said for $20,he would give me directions to your house.
Geeze, your a mess. :lol:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I'll give you directions for $10..

I take PayPal..:p

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
How did I miss this one. Love race videos.

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
geeze.. friends like this.. remind me not to piss anyone off.. lol

·
Registered
10,321 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #19