Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to install a big gun full exhaust on my 06 750. I am currently running with a Dynojet Stage 1, UNI filter and a 2 in snorkel. My current jetting is 138f 142r. From what I can tell I will need to go up in jet sizes.
I am just looking to get an idea how much I may need to go up. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I got the exhaust installed, I am thinking that it is running rich. I made this video. I have never installed an exhaust so I am a little concerned about the coloring on the pipe near the engine. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
622 Posts
So I got the exhaust installed, I am thinking that it is running rich. I made this video. I have never installed an exhaust so I am a little concerned about the coloring on the pipe near the engine. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Brute force 750 Big Gun Exhaust need jetting - YouTube
Blue rear pipe is lean...

Your in the same boat I am, can't seem to get any help on the jetting here or over on MIMB it seams.

I don't think that the dynojet kit for a pipe recommendations will work for the longer rear pipe of the big gun.

It would be nice for some help with a ruff starting point but I called both Dynojet and Big gun and neither were all to seemed to be able to help out to well.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I just got around to re-jetting mine to the specs from the dynojet kit for a highflow Muffler, (150f & 155R) and she is running good.

I know other don't like the Dynojet kit but it seems to be working good for me, might be a bit rich on the rear cylinder with the linger exhaust pipe but its better than it being lean.

I did have to bump my idle a bit cause it wanted to stall out, but she is running flawlessly now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts