·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Allen Muhammad is about to get the needle. :tup::cheers:

·
Vendor
15,419 Posts
If a convicted murderer are to get the death penalty they should die the same way as their victims.

Have the families of the murdered shoot the bastard one by one. or set him up at a firing range.

If you are going to kill them. At least give them the knowledge of what they did to others be felt. Like shooting a dog in a cage.

Getting a death needle, I would assume is no different than going under for anesthetic. you pass out and then die. big whoop

John

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are to political correct for that to ever happen. I do enjoy the fear he must have being only 28 minutes away from hell.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
the best is when they fry them and it does'nt work the first time:pgood riddance dirtbag

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
John I agree with you. It's horrerable to see someone that tried so hard to kill people get killed so easily without much pain.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
79 Posts
if i were the family i would love to do th same thing to him as he did to my loved one... the only other person i would allow to kill that PIECE OF SH*T would be

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
wish we still had the death penalty here!!

the POS sit in jail for decades at the expense of my tax money!!:mad:

well done to you guys for still disposing of the dirtbags for good!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
yea but our government and judicial system is too soft on these kinds of people... i wish we still had the firing squad and public hanging and old school early settlement witch burning. people like that need to be made example of.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wikipedia

As of 2009, only Oklahoma and Utah have the option of the firing squad as a method of execution. After Utah executes, exonerates or commutes the three remaining inmates who can still possibly choose the method, it is likely the firing squad will never be used in the U.S. again, remaining on the books as a backup only.

·
Registered
79 Posts
should be primary not backup

·
Premium Member
6,975 Posts
Atleast our worthless gverner didn't repeal his death sentence.

First he blatently broke his campain promise not more than 2 weeks in office by staying the death sentence for some low life murderer, and then this
Kaine Breaks Promise on Death Penalty
By Josh Noland

Created 04/02/2008 - 13:46
Press Release
After reassuring voters on the 2005 campaign trail that he would fully enforce Virginia's death penalty laws, Governor Tim Kaine broke that promise Tuesday with his decision to delay all scheduled executions in Virginia:

"Gov. Timothy M. Kaine on Tuesday stopped all executions in Virginia, including one of a convicted police killer set for next week, until the U.S. Supreme Court issues a ruling on the constitutionality of lethal injections." (Kaine Stays Executions Pending Ruling on Lethal Injection, The Virginian Pilot, 4/2/08)

Dating back to his 2005 campaign for governor, Kaine has repeatedly promised to honor his oath and uphold the law:
"I'll enforce the death penalty. As governor, I'll carry out death sentences handed down by Virginia juries because that's the law."
Thank God he is gone in a few more weeks. He has destroyed this state. Do you know that this ass hole closed down over half the rest stops in VA. Last year, he made it illegal for truckers to stop for rest on exit ramps, and now he took "safe" stopping areas for them. What's next??

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Unfortunatly as our Governments (Both local and federal) get more and more Liberal (While the citizens get more right of center "Conservative"), you will see the Death Penelty go away completely. Liberals think that the criminals are the victims. Just look at what the liberal media is doing with the Fort Hood murder suspect. "It's not his fault, he has Post Tramatic Stress Syndrome". How the hell does he have PTS when he has never been deployed? :huh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts