Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am now working ft for ford as a mechanic i did a spot fill in at chev for a bit but it just wasent the same now that i got a spot at ford im am ecstatic.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
lucky you!!!

congrats!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
I thought you were going to say "boob squisher" at the mamography clinic. Now that's a dram job. Oh yeah and congrats. Ford rules!!!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I thought you were gonna say mattress or pillow inspector or something along those sorts. lol

Congratulations!

I start back to work next Sunday night. But, it's far from a dream shift. 11:30pm - 6:30am. :mad: but hey it's income.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
I start back to work next Sunday night. But, it's far from a dream shift. 11:30pm - 6:30am. :mad: but hey it's income.
what a puss, I'm usually here from 7 pm till 5-6 am

anyway, glad you're both back at it, lord knows Obama needs more tax money to spend

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
what a puss, I'm usually here from 7 pm till 5-6 am

anyway, glad you're both back at it, lord knows Obama needs more tax money to spend

your lucky you can find the time to post 20,000 times with that busy schedule :p

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I'm a puss Tom? A Puss!

Nah, I just built a life working from 4pm to midnight, and after almost 30yrs they place me on the opposite shift because they can. Just when I was hoping to get away from grinding steel and be asked to do a more suitable job for the experience I have. If I said no to it, it would have been the end of my employment there.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
I would hate to tell you what my dream job is :lol:
we would probably hate to hear it also :eek:

I'm sure we have a pretty good idea though ;) :lol:

Yeah I called ya a puss, Ed :p
I couldn't imagine spending that many hours just grinding, when I build something out of steel, I just dread the damn grinding. Cutting and welding it, I enjoy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts