Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just orderd a fmf powercore 4 for my 04 700 but i dont see any vids of how it will sound or pics if anyone has anything on this pipe post please.

·
Registered
176 Posts
hey i just got a used one from a guy on here and i got it on yesterday and for a single exhaust i like it! get on youtube and look at cmngtsm thats the guy i gt it from! but the vid doesnt do it justice, its louder
good luck

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Ive got some clips of one somewhere. I will half to look for them. That's the pipe my V had on it when I got it.

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
I know that it was loud as fvck on my DS650 but that is a completely different type of motor so not really a good comparison.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Thought you were going to wreck like a million times:lol:

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
:lol: That was with the Bridgestone Mudhooks too. I love those tires. I really like the sound of that FMF PC4. It's throaty.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
I was waiting on the mud to hook you!:lol: I gotta say the FMF's sound good on our V-twins. I don't miss mine though. Only bad thing about them they come apart at the end caps where there riveted. I put mine back together about 5 times until I got a deal on an exhaust. I still have the can to mine and it looks like a train wreck:lol:

·
Premium Member
22,489 Posts
I never had any issues with mine. It's still on the Camo one. I'd still have it on the Team Green one too if I didn't need bigger headpipes for the BBK. I'm sure it would still be ok for trail riding if I wasn't trying to squeeze all the power out of it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the clips guys i think it will work for what i want im only tail riding and some friendly gncc with buddies really just fast trail ridein.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey does the powercore 4 work well and sound good on the kfx 700 also did it improve power and response let me know asap ording pipe within a few days

·
Super Moderator
12,647 Posts
Hey does the powercore 4 work well and sound good on the kfx 700 also did it improve power and response let me know asap ording pipe within a few days
Do a search of exhausts on this site; it's likely you will then end up with a Muzzy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know the muzzys are good but I got a dealer that he would sell me a new power-core full system 350 dollars and jet it need to know thoughts and overall improvements thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,647 Posts
Save up an extra $125 and buy the Muzzy.
You will always be wondering if you don't.

·
Super Moderator
12,647 Posts
Check with V Force John in the Interstate Motorsports section; he had a sale on Muzzys.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts