Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to sell my indash head unit. It is a JVC with the 3" screen built in it. It plays Dvds,Cds,Mp3,etc. You can actually burn a dvd disc full of music which is about 1200 songs and it will play it. Really nice unit. I would like to get 220.00 shipped for it,. Paid over 400.00 for it.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/pictu...ture_id=170353

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol:Yeah I forgot Neal can vouch for this unit. I would rather sell it straight out.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To the Top! Super Nice Unit here.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trying to move this. Someone will love it. I mean you can burn a mp3 disc on a dvd and this thing plays it. Thats 4.7gb of music which is well over 1000 songs on one disc.

·
Premium Member
23,814 Posts
sounds cool J

ummm, man that thing plays all kinds of stuff. Does it play 8-tracks also, one day I'm gonna upgrade to cassettes, just don't see how the music quality can be as good on something so small as a cassette

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
lmfao! You aint right at all man.:lol: I know better then that. You have a damn cd player in your garage in that house on wheels you got:p

This one plays dvd's,cd's,vcd's and then some more. It has inputs for a backup camera and other inputs for other sources.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone? One of the nicest in dash receivers out there. Someone must have some tax money:D

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would like to get at least 200.00 shipped for it.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Thats fine. I don't need a fancy one but I thought I would offer. The $80 buck walmart special is all I really need. If you change your mind pm me really soon. Most likely buy a cd player for my truck within the next day or 2.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will think on it and let you know something then.

·
Banned
11,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I guess I will half to hang on to it for now J, I dont have the extra money to put with it to upgrade right now anyhow. Thanks for your interest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts