Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i Have a 2004 Kfx700 with a Muzzy exhaust and a K&N filter and i am wondering what kind of Clutch spring would be the best for me to get the best gains for my ATV?

·
Registered
499 Posts
EPI pink is always a good choice for a stock machine

·
Registered
693 Posts
my wife has the EPI pink. good starter spring. or VForceJohn has some that are probably better (and cheaper) PM him!

·
Registered
772 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I liked my EPI maroon too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok i will try to pm vforcejohn but i will look deeper into the epi pink, and do i also have to get the secondary clutch spring epi maroon?

·
Registered
117 Posts
ok i will try to pm vforcejohn but i will look deeper into the epi pink, and do i also have to get the secondary clutch spring epi maroon?
Nathan was suggesting running a maroon primary spring instead of an epi pink. VFJ is the BEST bet to suggest what secondary spring to run. He will want to know the size of tires you will be running on the back along with what type or riding you will be doing.

I just got my wife's KFX700 clutches back from VFJ and he did his stage 3 spider mod on them. I'm running something very close to the Maroon spring on the primary with a shift out of 170. Since we only run the Oregon sand dune & my wife has 25" paddles on the back VFJ said running his #4 spring would be best. That spring help compensate for the larger rear tires.

Welcome to the forum and let your modding begin...hahahaha!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts