Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All -

Recently got a Kawasaki Mule 550. Looking for a roof for the unit. Does anyone know where I could get a factory roof or equivalents? Wasn't sure if other models might fit this older one as well.

·
Registered
Kawasaki Mule 550, KAF-300-C5
248 Posts
Look on Green Mountain outdoors... i got some Seat covers from them for my 550 awhile back, they held up good, so they seem to make good products.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses. No luck with either. With the age of this machine I might just make something nice out of plywood.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Essex sells this steel hard top, Cab Enclosure for the Mule 550
Part# 550HT
features a sun visor, rear panel and drip rails to keep out the weather. The durable powdercoat finish matches your red or green Mule finish. Each hardtop comes complete with an acoustic headliner, accessory harness with a fuse panel, and all edge trim and fasteners.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Essex sells this steel hard top, Cab Enclosure for the Mule 550
Part# 550HT
features a sun visor, rear panel and drip rails to keep out the weather. The durable powdercoat finish matches your red or green Mule finish. Each hardtop comes complete with an acoustic headliner, accessory harness with a fuse panel, and all edge trim and fasteners.
I really like that idea. Not sure if this is still a legit company. Both numbers listed are disconnected which is how it mentions ordering. Reached out via email w/o response yet.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I know a few people on another forum that have purchased from them before but that was 5 or so years ago, i did try to contact them about the running boards awhile back and they never got back with me, so maybe they shutdown..
darn it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know a few people on another forum that have purchased from them before but that was 5 or so years ago, i did try to contact them about the running boards awhile back and they never got back with me, so maybe they shutdown..
darn it.
Thanks for the info though. Just going to make something out of plywood.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts