Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help figuring out why me Check belt light is on. Have a 4 year old that wants to go on the wheeler

·
Registered
634 Posts
Reset belt light the both of you. It does that every 100 or 200 hours. Do a search on this sight for resetting belt light or check on youtube. There's one vid on their that is not english but it's simple to follow.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Reset belt light the both of you. It does that every 100 or 200 hours. Do a search on this sight for resetting belt light or check on youtube. There's one vid on their that is not english but it's simple to follow.
i know how to reset it but was wondering why no one was answering the questions ? ill try to help out here some where i can .I own atv parts plus repairs / salvage in lexington tn if its ok ill post phone# and email add?

·
Registered
634 Posts
i know how to reset it but was wondering why no one was answering the questions ? ill try to help out here some where i can .I own atv parts plus repairs / salvage in lexington tn if its ok ill post phone# and email add?
Not entirely sure how things are run around that specific area, but I'd get a hold of the administrators to this site first before posting your # or addy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not entirely sure how things are run around that specific area, but I'd get a hold of the administrators to this site first before posting your # or addy.
yeap bub i own 6 sites and i know enough to ask first thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey I looked at the YouTube video on how to reset you belt light. Now I know this is a dumb question but if the belt is bad will the light come on again? Im not to worried if it does since I watched the video of how to replace them.:lol:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hey I looked at the YouTube video on how to reset you belt light. Now I know this is a dumb question but if the belt is bad will the light come on again? Im not to worried if it does since I watched the video of how to replace them.:lol:
I just busted a belt last week and my belt light didn't come on prior to incident. Not sure about the light but it may be just for maintainance. My belt was bad for about maybe 50 kms then it busted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts