Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2006 Kawasaki prairie kaps 400 we have had it for over 2 years ran very well for first year or so and then it started acting like it was in limp mode and it was winter so we parked it in the barn and we drug it out a few days ago replaced the carb and then found out mice had chewed up some wires and so I rewired it back up the way it was and hooked it up to jumper cables and it started right up ran really good unhooked jumper cables and it slowly died realized I didn’t wire up these 3 wires back together had someone say they were for the alternator one guy said it’s the jumper relay and to just put a new battery in and it should be fine but I don’t want to put new battery in and it and it just run the new battery down but I don’t know for sure what wires go to what because on one side of the harness the wires are like wrapped up and they are all the same colors and on the other side they are all yellow so not sure if they all go to the same thing or how I should try to rewrite them. I’ll try to attach a picture of what I have can get more pics later if I need to thanks if you have any info I know it’s kind of a long shot and maybe I’ll just have to do more googling
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Hood Automotive exterior

1 - 1 of 1 Posts