Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you sick of your engine brake actuator ? or the 2 to 4 wheel light flashing? well this is for you this is a brake actuator bypass it works for the prairie 360 650 and 700 the 650 and 700 are the same but the 360 is one wire different. it is very easy to put on i mean about 10 mins anyone can put it on. There are only 4 wires to hook up 3 wires clip on to the stock wires and one is a ground thats it. i will show you step by step to put it on. and is you still need help you can call me and i will walk you through it step by step.it comes with everything you need to put on the bike

1:Bypass Relay

2:4 Wires

3:3 clips to clip on the wires

The wires will be on the relay when you get it. I have this on my bike and it works great i love it.and with this when you put into 4 wheel drive theres no lag time it go straight in.If you Have any Questions please ask I will try to help you the best i can Shipping: I ship Monday -Saturday. I will ship outside the US but first please contact me to see how much shipping will be before you buy.

These are for sale for 55 dollars shipped and I accept paypal thanks

·
Registered
930 Posts
Good luck Over on Nyroc's site they have had this in tech tips for years. Just a normal car relay and hook up wires at controller under seat. I have been running mine like that for 3 years. It does make 4x4 engagement better.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
bruteman's right, but its still a cheaper alternative than the DG6 :tup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The relays that I use cost me 32 bucks a piece they are really good relays that last a long time and you are right you can check out that other web site but this kit is for someone that just what's it all ready to go with a easy step by step instruction and this is cheaper than useing the dg6

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Guys I bought one of these off him cause I didn't want to pay the big bucks for the DG6. I'll have a review of this after I get it installed.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
The relays that I use cost me 32 bucks a piece they are really good relays that last a long time and you are right you can check out that other web site but this kit is for someone that just what's it all ready to go with a easy step by step instruction and this is cheaper than useing the dg6
Hold on........OK I got my boots on hit me with some more.32 bucks yea maybe for 32 of them :eek::eek::eek: thats why we need a 100 post limit before anyone can list in the for sale ad's

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I buy the relays from advance auto and what is your problem? You don't have to buy any but why are you given me a hard time about it I mess with this stuff on the side it's not my full time job and no 55 dollars is not alot to ask for a ready to go kit I don't care if you don't belive me about the price of the relay it is what it is

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i may want a kit too... i'll have to think about it.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Lol, don't worry about painterx he is always in a bad mood. Either he has a corn cob stuck up his @ss or he just doesn't like people IDK can't quite figure this character out. I think $55 shipped is a grate price for a ready to go bypass relay.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
post a pic of your kit!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I got my bypass relay today. I'll have a review of it as soon as I get it on my bike. Thanks runyonatvparts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I got my bypass relay today. I'll have a review of it as soon as I get it on my bike. Thanks runyonatvparts
take a pic of it. would like to see what you get for the money...:)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here is pics of it. i have a grey relay and black but they are the same relay just differnt colors but the same part numbers.if you need more pics just ask thanks

·
Registered
477 Posts
How do those relays like mud and water?

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
With either this kit or NYROCs instructions do any wires have to be cut or can you just use the clips to hook into the harness?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts