Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the link with pics Trades??? FAST Kawasaki Ultra 250X - Louisiana Sportsman Classifieds, LA

here is the ad:

Trades??? FAST Kawasaki Ultra 250X

2007 Kawasaki Supercharged Ultra 250X. METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED Professionally installed 09' 260X factory pistons for higher compression (still runs standard pump gas and doesn't affect reliability) windage mod, ram air mod, 6 degree timing mod, BOV block off plate, secondary waterbox delete, ported throttle body,wet pump mod, Riva ride plate, custom intake grate, custom graphics, Rogue phenolic heat barrier/intake spacer, shaft mod, seperate intercooler flush. The motor is spotless, always fresh water flushed and protected with oil between rides. Nearly ALL riding was done in fresh water. The ski is a solid 72+ MPH on GPS. It runs 70mph on GPS with me, my wife and my daughter. The ski has been garage kept and I can't stress the meticulous maintenance and excellent condition. This is as clean as they get. NO RUST ANYWHERE, not even on a single bolt. Must be seen to be appreciated. The most stable watercraft out there. Fits three adults comfortably. Test rides welcome to those really interested. Approximately 40hrs total. $7000 or make serious offers. Open to possible trades. (streetbikes, four wheelers etc.) The ski comes with life jackets and a galvanized trailer. I'm sure I left some things out, feel free to email ( [email protected] ) or call with any additional questions. I can send additional pictures of the motor, condition etc. if requested. I prefer local pickup but MAY meet a serious buyer halfway within reason. Call or text 985-768-1919 (Keith)

Possibly interested in a KFX700 plus $. I have to many toys and something has to go. You won't be dissappointed and need to see and ride the ski if you're remotely interested to appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any interests. Keith

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
hey dood, big mike gonna sell that ltr? get big boy on a v! happy to see you tpok our advice n joined the site!

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
my kfx 715

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I seen this ride tonight.....VERY VERY clean....

Been friends Keith Since probably 2nd grade.....He's a straight shooter for sure....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I can't believe you admitted to knowing me Dale... :D Thanks for the words. I rode, and had NO business doing so, the KFX700 this past weekend and I have to say it was a kick in the a$$. A bell instantly went off and I said, this is perfect for my wife and daughter...fully automatic, no learning curve etc. Yeah, yeah, that sounds like a good idea, SHE'LL love it....more like she'd have to beat me off it so I could enjoy some trail riding and cutting up. I have an LTR450 lowered etc and its basically a waste other than playing in the sand a little and drag racing. I, I mean SHE, could use the KFX for everything else. I would like to possibly sell, or trade the ski locally. Vinny, New York is a LONG haul for either of us. Although your bike does look nice. The ski really has to be seen to be appreciated. The motor was professionally done by a good friend who builds my race motors for my turbo bike. Some say I'm anal about my equipment, but I just prefer to keep my stuff nice as I'm sure most of you do as well. I can't afford to neglect my stuff and not be able to recoop SOME of my money. I have to many toys and SOMETHING has to go, just not my turbo bike. ;) I have ALOT of time into building it, plus it comes before any other toys and hobbies.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's still cursing ya'll and me for making him ride it too. I told you that you couldn't smear $hit on his face to wipe that smile he had off when he got back from riding it. Being he's a few pounds heavier than your average polar bear, I think he enjoyed it more than I did. He's blaming me though...before then, he didn't even want to look at one. Now he won't shut up about it. I can't thank you guys enough for letting us take a ride on them. I'm sold, I just preferred to get rid of the ski in effort to get one. If not, I'll try and cram it into my garage with everything else. I, as well as my wife and daughter, really enjoy the ski. Just realistically it would be better financially if something left before something else came in ya know. Thanks again. It was really nice meeting you guys. Give me a call next time you guys head out there. Maybe by then I will have bought my WIFE one. :D 985-768-1919 Keith
hey dood, big mike gonna sell that ltr? get big boy on a v! happy to see you tpok our advice n joined the site!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
hey theres an 04/05 on craigslist outside mobile for 2k. not too far of a drive if it turns out to be a beater. and gladly, i shoulda rode mikes ltr but i miss a clutch bike too much! 504-250-8697, like i told mike im down to ride every other weekend because ive got a 6 month old. so drop me a text or a call and we'll hook up even if its just to shoot the shit

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Hey Keith! Glad you liked riding the V. Sorry for adding to your addiction! Mike was one of the funniest guys I've EVER met! That sum bitch was the topic of conversation for some of the ride home. MAN HE WAS FUNNY!

Let me know when ya'll want to ride too Me and Aaron usually ride together anway.

That Busa is BAD ASS!!!

Greg
504-912-0292

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again, we had a really good time. I have somebody who wants to come see the ski this weekend so I should be getting a V shortly. :D I just need to make some room in my garage. If they are remotely interested in the ski before they see it, it should be sold once they actually see and ride it. I'll definitely let you guys know when we head back out there. I'm looking forward to it.
Hey Keith! Glad you liked riding the V. Sorry for adding to your addiction! Mike was one of the funniest guys I've EVER met! That sum bitch was the topic of conversation for some of the ride home. MAN HE WAS FUNNY!

Let me know when ya'll want to ride too Me and Aaron usually ride together anway.

That Busa is BAD ASS!!!

Greg
504-912-0292

1 - 9 of 9 Posts