Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 569 Posts

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like Monkey Mayhem 2 is going down March 6 at Toms farm in Wiggins, Ms.

John Cannon and i talk about get all the big names in V-twinns togther. AMR...MrRPM...Flynt....FST....FPS and anyone else who wants to come on out. Tom Said we can do it at the Farm.

Going to have 300ft drags...swap meet, John will be tuning EFI bikes and MrRpm will be tuning clutches on his bikes.

Going to get a food vendor to come out....

Tom might have a nice surprise for the drag racing as well....:D

we'll post up more as it come out..

WHOS IN !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Where since you have the when?

·
Registered
2,583 Posts

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
is this the new kawie trip? Sounds like a winner to me.. but damn what drive. I'm used to this being a day trip. :lol:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Erik we could ship our bikes and fly. Or 24 hours driving, 2 days minimum.
Wonder what round trip ship fees are to La.

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
If the list of bikes on highlifter who have committed to showing up actually do, it would definately be worth the trip for you guys!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Long way to go for a 1 day race. Think I'll just make the Idaho trip its 7 days.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
gonna be huge

some of the biggest 4 strokes out there will be here

you guys are welcome to come down as long as you want, plenty of room out on my farm for camping, or you can crash at my house

do this race and about 30 minutes away is a sand track also
I hope a helmet.
I won't need "protection"

wife said she was gonna cut my nuts off if I get on it again:lol:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
gonna be huge

some of the biggest 4 strokes out there will be here

you guys are welcome to come down as long as you want, plenty of room out on my farm for camping, or you can crash at my house

do this race and about 30 minutes away is a sand track also
I hope a helmet.
I won't need "protection"

wife said she was gonna cut my nuts off if I get on it again:lol:
So your Tom?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Time for you Kawi guys to finally put us Can-am guys in our place.

For those who has an o2 port welded into your exhaust I can install one of my wide-band-commanders on your motor and let you make a run down the track. Ill take the data logs and correct your EFI at WOT and idle. As long as you have a power commander or you know how to change whatever type of EFI programmer you have, I can tell you where you need to go. FOR FREE!!

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Don't think many of the Kawasaki's will have efi. The only ones are the 09-10 brutes.
I hope there will be a bunch of quality video taken.

·
Registered
120 Posts
For the carbed guys I can do the same thing. It is going to take two trips down the track for each cylinders but I still can tell you if you are running rich or lean. I will not be changing jets but I can tell you about how far you need to go in your jet sizes.

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
PLease tell me you all aren't racing on grass again.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
I quit that in high school.

It's dirt

the excuses are being made :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,677 Posts
:lol:

I drove to idaho to throw sand on the purty show queen of yours.... you got so wound up you tried to run over a stop sign just to get out of going....:lol:

But for real, doubt I can make it... our 10 year wedding anniv is in April... and I got to get a trip planned to keep momma happy so I can gtfo in July again.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Gonna try & bring the 912cc Renegade, the 1069cc Outlander, the turbo 1004cc Renegade, all to race. We'll prolly have the stock jug 1107cc there too. I've been working on the 1069cc today, and got it up to 88RWHP thru the muffler, no power adders. Gonna take the heads off asap and try some new things.

Hope to meet all you guys off the internet, put some faces to the posts, it's gonna be fun. I dread the ride, but I'll be there, whats it like, 20hrs or something?

What kind of strip is it gonna be? Grass, dirt, sand? I'm assuming we can run spikes, if it's dirt, paddles if sand?

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
HBMonkey, can you post the address, or one that we can use for GPS, to see how far it's gonna be? I need to make some plans, after I know how long it's gonna take.

I hope there's a good turnout, we need a place us 4WD or V-twin machines can go to check each other out at. I like to see all the stuff people do to their machines,especially the big ole heavy ones. I ain't brand loyal, I've got a mule too, Can Ams is just what I've got now.

1 - 20 of 569 Posts