Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1890 Posts

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How does JULY 10-17, 2010 sound?

Let me know if this date works for everyone and who is planning on coming. Please don't put your name on the list unless you are 75% (Or better) sure you are going to make it.

Going:
RPM
ARTIE
BIGSEXY03
CAMO & Family
BIGKEV
MINIMUS
MOBY
ROCK
MARSHMELLOW
ICU812
LTZ WHT
MONKEY
KTM
Z-Mann
SANDADDICTION
WHOPPER
Pudin03

Rexburg, Idaho (83440) Conditions & Forecast : Weather Underground

·
Premium Member
22,490 Posts
I'll have to check the kids school schedule. The two oldest say they are NOT missing the next one.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
wheres this at?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
I am thinking July again well that is my vote and unless hell freezes over we will be there but it could with the way my luck is :lol:

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
9,455 Posts
I can not make june date I will still be at work we have a late year this year because we start back so late this year :mad::mad::mad:

The July date might work for me

I could also probably do the June 26-3rd :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
July works best for us....:wacko:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
For us either time would work, I have no real deciding factors on when we take off EH. But I guess I will have to get my new motor together by then, which could be a deciding factor :lol:.

I'm not sure why I put a smiley face on there........I'm not laughing :cry::cry:

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
I could be there if I get pcs'd (military moved) to Washington state...which I'll know in a few weeks. I'm not trying or wanting to go there though, I want VA or Italy.

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The June 26-July 3 isn't good for traveling. The roads will be packed for the holiday weekend.

Keep giving me input. It looks like the July date is probably going to work better from the feedback I have been getting from my group too.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Is it hotter than 40 whores in a pecker patch out there in July??? :huh: Guess I'm asking if my big azz is going to be sweating a bunch?:lol:

·
Registered
10,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's roughly the same dates we did this year.

·
Premium Member
11,525 Posts
I could be there if I get pcs'd (military moved) to Washington state...which I'll know in a few weeks. I'm not trying or wanting to go there though, I want VA or Italy.
:mad: Got my orders today, I'm going to Korea. I'm trying to get them change to Kentucky though.

·
Premium Member
23,817 Posts
sorry to hear that PIPO, hope you get it changed

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I can work around any dates. July is much hotter normally but it never gets that hot at St.Anthony compared with much of the country.

Metal I enjoyed the movie. Only caught the ending though and those 20 kids and moms I'm sure appreciated the movie. :)

1 - 20 of 1890 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.