Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if anyone else uses one of these.do you get only one cup out of the k-cups or can you use it a couple of times?also i heard that the cups are alot cheaper online but really don't know where to check,anyone know?i have tried a couple different ones already and i gotta say that the timothy's breakfast blend is the best!!i heard a few of you guys talking about timmy's before and gotta say it is damn good:D

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
I got one for Christmas. If you try two cups, the second one is not as good. A good option if you are planning to drink a lot of coffee is the little adapter that lets you use your own coffee (the K-cups usually average out to about 50 cents a cup). I like the Emeril's Big Intense coffee (really STRONG). BTW, the Timmy's coffee they are talking about is Tim Hortons, and I don't know if you can find it in a K-cup. I haven't really checked on any prices yet - I got a couple of assortments, too.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea,robcat I tried the two cup thing and your right.the adapter sounds like a good idea thought.the cups I have are Tim hortons breakfast blend

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
I didn't know about the Tim Hortons. I got some that were just "Timothy's Coffee" and I assumed that was what you had. Now I'm going to have to buy some Tim Hortons.

·
Registered
711 Posts
BJ's wholesale club has the cases pretty cheap.They have assorted cases or all the same.The problem I have is my morning coffee is like three cups so it is a waste doing the one cup at a time thing.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
matt try coolbean.com best deal we found on line

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shawn,I think they only sell to commercial businesses?

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
matt i asked the warden and she said she got some from there..

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
damn, now i have to go to tim hortons and get my large double double..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts