1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAP-CHAMBER,MIXING
Part #131180022258
Mfg. #14041-1090

I can't find this piece anywhere Available. It’s the black cap that holds the spring And the piston in place. My screw heads were so badly stripped that not even a stripper drill bit could take it off. I had to break one of the caps. If anyone is willing to sell me this piece. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts
CAP-CHAMBER,MIXING
Part #131180022258
Mfg. #14041-1090

I can't find this piece anywhere Available. It’s the black cap that holds the spring And the piston in place. My screw heads were so badly stripped that not even a stripper drill bit could take it off. I had to break one of the caps. If anyone is willing to sell me this piece. Let me know. View attachment 75504
Partzilla has 2 in stock but they are over $45/ea.

I have a set of parts carbs that may still have those. I'll have to take a look.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Partzilla has 2 in stock but they are over $45/ea.

I have a set of parts carbs that may still have those. I'll have to take a look.

Thanks for the update @twyztid I have a set order from partzilla but they’ve been on back order Since last month. Thankfully they just messaged me about my part. Should be out for shipping soon. But hey if you have the part let me know

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts
Thanks for the update @twyztid I have a set order from partzilla but they’ve been on back order Since last month. Thankfully they just messaged me about my part. Should be out for shipping soon. But hey if you have the part let me know
I checked my set of parts carbs and both caps are gone already. Sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts