Kawasaki ATV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchase this damper from precision racing a year ago along with my elka's its in perfect condition and ready to bolt on to another V. If I was building another V to race this would be my first purchase. Pictures will be sent if requested just PM me, or by Email [email protected] Price is 375.00 shipped.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Will this work on a brute force?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It may work on a brute. Just call precision and they will be glad to give you the info you require.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The damper I'm selling is 485.00 retail, plus shipping. This damper is like new no scratches, dings, or paint wear 375.00 shipped is NOT to steep.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
The damper I'm selling is 485.00 retail, plus shipping. This damper is like new no scratches, dings, or paint wear 375.00 shipped is NOT to steep.
Called Precision and they basicly said it would fit any model just have to get different mounting. The different mounting pieces are $180. She said usually people buy one and by the mounts for something else and use the main thing on both bikes because they can't ride both at the same time and it's cheaper for them the customer to have two dampners for a little more than one dampner price!!!

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
It will fit both a Brute and a V-Force.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
It will fit the brute only is you buy the Brute mounting Brkt from percision

·
Registered
42 Posts
damper