Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

kfx 700 road tires

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  vaxo 
#1 ·
hello guys.
I need your help with kfx 700 tires for road use, like normal tires for cars. At the moment i have itp holeshots which i wore out in less than 1 month, i ride mostly on ashpalt (quads are road legal in my country ^_^) i like drifting around, doing burnouts and making my tires smoke! so off road tires are not that good for me, i want some good road tires for good price. They don't need to be DOT approved or something like that, i'm just looking for good tires which can take a lot of hard riding on asphalt.
Thank you all :)

#2 ·
What country?

#6 · (Edited)
#8 ·
if you know the size u have now buy tires that are similar size 22/11/10 is your stock size look for a tire that size at least for road use a taller tire will gain u top speed as well

#9 · (Edited)
I wouldn't run Hoosiers. Even the harder compound I think is to soft. Plus he said he likes to whip donuts. I would wear out a Hoosier on dirt in 6 nights of racing.

#10 ·
yea i have used them for drag racing and tehy did pretty well but i can see them being kinda soft for road use and the tread is thin the duro`s have a pretty deep tread similar to a car tire and do pretty well in the rain as well

#11 ·
i like Duro top fighters,are those tires a good choice? i have chosen 21/10/10 rear and 21/7/10 fronts, are those good sizes? and will they fit on my stock wheels? (sorry for repeating this question) i want to be 100% sure because i can't return them :) How much top speed MPH s am i going to lose with 21 tires instead of 22?
Thanks for your help guyus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.