Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
Yeah, I saw that yesterday...not a bad price, but its an '04 (it will need the rocker arm mod if you ever put a bbk in it) and looks kinda well-used. Still, you can't beat that price...guessing you could maybe talk him down to $2k if he's in a crunch for $$$.

Just for fun, I've been keeping my eye on Houston craigslist for a kfx project bike. I would like to find a cheap used one with a blown motor (that needs a top-end) and a good title. I found one about 2 or 3 months ago listed for $500, but it was already sold by the time I contacted the seller. The other cheap ones that I"ve seen didn't have a title or were pretty much junk.

Happy trails...:)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
What about that one I sent you for $700 Mikey? or was it $500..Hell I dunno

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
T-dilley,

The seller didn't have a title, but he had a LONG story to explain why. Regardless of his story, I wasn't about to buy it, spend a ton of $$$ on it only to have someone later claim its stolen and take it away from me. But thanks for thinking of me!

·
Premium Member
10,240 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
Darn, that sounds like a good deal...but Georgia is a bit too far for me to drive. I'd rather find one in Texas. Thanks tho!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts