Kawasaki ATV Forum banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey Im in need of a service manual so that I can view the wiring schematics for 05 kaw 400 if anyone has one they could send me or at least point me in the right direction in viewing one I would greatly appreciate it thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Need a 2006 KFX service\manual.

Would greatly appreciate if someone can send me a manual at gpcotr @ gmail dot com .

Cheers, GP

·
Registered
2 Posts
KFX 400 - Throttle

I'm a newbie with this ATV. It starts right up but the second I hit the throttle it directly shuts off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
06 kfx 400

I am needing a copy of the pdf manual for the 06 KFX400, I tried PM'ing you but since I am a new member it would not let me. tgoble88 at gmail DOT com. also if you have some info on parts it'd be helpful as well. Looking for the piece that goes from end of throttle cable into the carb. Thanks in advance to any replies

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have a kfx 400 i was give to me took completely apart i need help on the valve cover hoses and fuel line hook ups if anyone can help me thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
2003 kfx 400 need manual

If someone could send me a copy of the manual as well that'd be great. I'm in need of it and it could help with a lot of my questions instead having to post them on here. Thanks!!

[email protected]

ASAP would be great guys thanks so much!

81 - 100 of 123 Posts